This will be Gatlin Black’s last year attending Waurika Schools.
1. How do you feel about your last year?
“I’m going to miss it, but I’m ready to see the world.”
2. Sum up your school experience?
“It has been adventurous and unpredictable.”
3. What activities and organizations have you participated in?
“I’ve been involved in baseball, basketball, football, FFA, cross-country, student council, NHS, and the academic team.”
4. What are your plans for the future?
“I plan on studying business.”
5. Favorite Memory at WHS?
“Definitely going undefeated and becoming district champs for my senior year.”
6. What teacher’s class has best prepared you for the future?
“Coach Jessie’s history class, he taught me to respect and wisdom. He also taught me to be ready for the real world.”
7. Give advice to underclassmen?
“Learn how to cheat early.”
8. Anyone you want to think?
“Family, friends, teachers, Rickey Bobby, and God.”
9. Do you have a fear about leaving? “No.”
10. Are you going to miss being at WHS?
“I will miss the good times and memories, but I’m ready to see the rest of the world.”