Waurika Fire Department Operation Christmas Applications can be picked up at DHS or Waurika City Hall.
1. Parents and child must live in the Waurika School District. If your child is of school age, they must attend Waurika Public Schools. This will be verified through the school.
2. The cut off age is 12 years old.
3. There will be NO children allowed at the fire station when picking up gifts.
4. You will be contacted by phone with additional information about pick-up time.
5. Applications must be turned in by 5:00 p.m. on November 30th at Waurika City Hall. It is located at 122 S Main St.