1) How do you feel about it being your last year?
I’m excited, but sad at the same time.
2) Sum up your school experience.
I moved here as a freshman and have felt at home ever since.
3) Activities/Organizations you have participated in?
FFA for 4 years, Student Council 2 years, NHS For 3, OHS for 3, Gifted and Talented for 1 year, Basketball for 4 years, track for 4 years, cross country for 4 years, cheer for 1 year, softball for 4 years and film for 2 years.
4) Plans for the future?
My plans are to go to college to be a radiology tech and to grow up and be happy.
5) Favorite memory at WHS?
“Poopgate 2016” @LJ’s.
6) What teacher has prepared you?
Mrs. Hodges, I’d be lost without her.
7) Give advice to an underclassman.
Be outgoing, don’t be afraid. Everything will be okay, don’t stress! WHS has your back.
8) Is there anyone you want to thank?
My basketball girls from present to past. Y’all have made my years so fun. I love each girl who steps onto the floor with me.
9) Do you have a fear about leaving?
No, I feel prepared for what is to come.
10) Are you going to miss being at WHS?
More than you can imagine! I love so many people here. This is my family and I’m not in a huge rush to leave them.